Sunday, November 22, 2009

Choo Shoe

The days of our lives shall henceforth be defined by the days before Jimmy Choo for H&M collection was launched, and the days after.

Adding more sChoo to my original Choo shoe collection, I didn't mind that these were highend styles at highstreet price. I am even willing to even squeeze my size 7 feet into those delicious blood-red heels which are actually one size too small for me. I had to heartlessly reject a girl's desperate plea and tears for me to give up my heels to her. I almost could overlook the fact that these Choos were Made In China, not Italy. I did battle a mob of 300 shoe-intoxicated women to land my hands on whatever was left on the shelf two minutes after launch time. I do genuinely feel powerful and sexy in these sky-high heels.

"The little blue box" shall not be exclusive to Tiffany&Co anymore. Gimme some Jimmy Choo blue boxes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment