Saturday, July 25, 2009

99 Red Roses

Any girl who says she doesn't like flowers is a liar. No, no excuse at all. All girls love flowers. Yeah so what if they are not the most practical gifts? A little romanticism goes a long way. A maximum-wow-effect gesture surely won't go unnoticed. And a bouquet of red roses to greet me in the morning still puts a wide smile on my face. Every single time I look at it.

Ninety-nine red roses to be exact. That's the number of roses in this bouquet. The scarlet red roses bled envy from other girls, and invited admiring stares from other guys. That is the full effect of a hugh bouquet of flower. And I cannot say I did not enjoy the attention.

Flowers are really one of the prettiest thing in this world. I love watching them bloom into their full grandeur, I love running my fingers through the powdery-soft petals, I love putting my nose against them and taking in the floral fragrance.

Ninety-nine roses. A very special birthday gift indeed.

I'm a woman, let me indulge in romanticism, fairy tales, beauty, love. And impractical resplendent gifts.

3 comments:

  1. Who is the enemy of mankind that gave you this? Does he know how many relationship he has just ruined by giving you this?

    ReplyDelete